Sunday, July 24, 2011

Auralie Nicole

So today I am deciding to blog about my beautiful daughter Auralie. She makes my days so much brighter just by being around. There are countless ways she makes me laugh and smile. I love her more then words can explain!


Lately this little bundle of joy has been on a tangent of movie quotes from her favorite shows. Every day I hear something new weather it be from 'Princess and the Frog'(todays movie of choice) 'Dispicable Me' or 'Horton Hears a Who'. Along with the movie quotes she says the most random funny things that you wouldnt expect to hear from a two year old like 'Shut the front door' or 'Shoosh your mouth' (said while covering mom/dads mouth with her hands)&'Not now mom im busy'(usually said while sitting on her potty chair).



There are SOOOOO many random, funny, priceless moments that I just want to remember forever, and I know there will be so many more to come! I am just so blessed with the opportunity to ba a mother to this sweet little child and I couldnt imagine anything that could make me happier then that!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You are a beautiful family. Auralie is so adorable and i love her smile!!!

    ReplyDelete